|Date Posted||Wednesday, 07 December 2011|
|Duration||Full time position|
My client is a company that works with cutting edge technology. Their developers are expected to manage themselves while getting fantastic experience. They are currently looking for a talented individual who will primarily function as Mid to Senior level developer on SharePoint. Primary activities will involve working with:
* Web parts
* SharePoint and K2 workflows
* Integration of SharePoint with other applications
* Web services
* Search customisation
* Technical documentation
OPPORTUNITIES EXIST TO GROW INTO
* Architecture design
* Team leading
YOU’LL REQUIRE THESE SKILLS
* .NET development experience focus with C#, ADO.NET, Web services.
* Experience with SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
* Experience with XML- related technologies such as AJAX, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, LINQ and XQUERY.
* An understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint (2007 and 2010).
* Understanding of the .NET environment and related tools (Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, Team Foundation Server, etc)
* Exposure to Microsoft server technologies such as BizTalk, Project Server and CRM is advantageous.
* At least 4 years development experience.
* Excellent problem analysis and definition.
* The ability to communicate requirements, limitations, dependencies and timelines clearly and concisely via either e-mail, phone or in person.
* An affinity to working as part of a team.
* The ability to calmly work under pressure.
* Curiosity with a tendency to constantly research new trends and technology advancements.
* Independence and self-management within a communicated set of team goals.
* Diligence and thoroughness.
* A good sense of humour!
|Qualifications||Degree or Diploma would be great.|
|Compensation||CTC R25 000 to R35 000 pm plus bonus|
|How to Apply||Send CVs to email@example.com|
|Go back to last page|